19 September 2005

Pissé à Paris

As I am visiting Paris alone this year, I booked a hotel specifically to be around some people that I had met previously. During the time when I was researching where to stay and finalising the booking, I twice had it confirmed to me in writing that I had booked the same hotel. If I had not been able to do this, I would have booked where I stayed last year which is cheaper, was available at the time and is situated across the road from a beautiful park. That daily walk to and from the Apple Expo through the park was one of the highlights last year. It was also a lot nearer to what seems to be the one vegetarian restaurant in southern Paris.

What to do now? I'll see what happens tomorrow and maybe enquire about what is involved in leaving this hotel and going to the other one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?